January 25, 2021
To all clients and friends of our firm:
We want to first thank you for being a valued client of Abercrombie & Associates! Its tax time again and we have an important update regarding the upcoming season.
Please be aware that due to the current Covid-19 situation, we will not be booking in-person appointments this tax season.. We would like to request that you mail, email or drop off your documents to us as soon as possible. We are booking phone and Zoom meetings at this time if requested. If you are scheduled for a phone or Zoom meeting, we must receive your documents at least one week prior to your appointment.
It is not necessary that you schedule a meeting. All mail in returns will be processed as before and you will be contacted by phone or email regarding any inquiries, missing items or updates.
Thank you for your patience during this unfortunate time and please reach out to us by email or phone if you have any questions.
Abercrombie and Associates
Online financial services to be used directly in your home or business enabling you to more actively participate in your financial management.
Let us help you plan.
Explore our Online Office. There are many different ways to use the services here. You can:
- Learn about the services we offer.
- Use the Financial Calculators to assist you in budgeting, financial planning, or determining loan payments.
- Stay Alert to tax and accounting news by reviewing the client newsletter.
- Register Your e-mail Address to receive important announcements through Service PLUS!
- Link to a variety of other helpful sites listed under Links.
- Review Tax and Financial Topics of Interest in the Additional Pages section of our site
Please browse the pages of this site and feel free to e-mail any questions, suggestions or other feedback.
This web site is meant to be an extension of services provided to you.
Visit often as additional news and helpful information will be continually added in an effort to serve you better.